Notice of call for bids regarding auction sale
First published on 2076.05.12
Since the Commission has to sell various old and unusable furniture, computers, vehicles and other goods and equipments in the same condition as it is in the same condition through auction, subject to the following conditions from the interested person, firm, institution or company. Bids have been invited to purchase bids from this commission within 21 (twenty one) days and submit them within office hours.
1. Interested bidders have to pay Rs.1000 / - (non-refundable) in the Revenue Account No. 14229 of National Women's Commission Code No. 222003501 within office hours on the 21st day from the date of publication of this notice. (Non-refundable) Rastriya Banijya Bank, Teku After submitting the voucher to the branch and submitting the voucher, purchase the bid form from this commission and apply to this commission along with firm / company registration certificate, tax registration certificate, tax renewal certificate up to now and FY 2074-75 and certified copy of citizenship certificate in case of individual. Will have to
2. The procured bids should be submitted to this Commission by 12 noon on the 22nd day (2076-06-02) of the date of publication of this notice. Thus, the bids submitted within the deadline will be auctioned at 2.00 pm on the same day in the presence of the bidders or their representatives.
3. If there is leave on the day of purchase and filing of bids, the next day will be at the same time on the day of opening of the office.
4. In the bid, you have to deposit 10 percent of the amount you have pledged in the account of Nepal Rastra Bank Kathmandu 1201200001002524 in the account of the Comptroller and Auditor General's Office and submit the gross voucher or bank guarantee issued by a class A commercial bank licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank for at least 90 days.
5. The auctioned firm, organization, company, or individual must submit the agreed price to the bank within 15 days from the date of acceptance of the bid and pick up the auctioned goods. Otherwise, the bail will be confiscated as per the rules.
6. Firms, organizations, companies or individuals wishing to view the auctioned vehicles and other commodities may contact the Commission during office hours except on public holidays from the date of publication of the notice.
7. Auctioned vehicles will not be re-registered.
8. The matters not mentioned in this notice will be as per the Financial Procedure Rules 2064.